The Shannon Region Conference and Sports Bureau are currently recruiting for a Lead Conversion Assistant to join our team!
Lead Conversion Assistant
Working collaboratively with our members and key industry partners including Fáilte Ireland, Limerick and Clare local authorities, Limerick Chamber and the Irish Hotel Federation, our objective is to engage with event planners to create awareness of what The Shannon Region has to offer for all types of MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) events and to provide a wide range of services and practical supports which meet the needs and requirements of meeting planners, event organisers and conference ambassadors.
To assist in maximising the lead conversion (volume and revenue) of international association conferences, corporate meetings and incentive programs.
Provide support to enable the team in the conversion of sales opportunities through the :
- Distribution of leads to Shannon Bureau members
- Creation of formal bids and proposal documents
- Follow up of proposals with clients
- Provide proposal & bid status updates to Shannon Bureau members
- Ensure all Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data is inputted and maintained in a timely manner
- Support team efforts in undertaking desktop research to identify potential new business
- Support team efforts in identifying and developing potential ambassadors as part of the Shannon Region Conference Ambassador Programs
- Support planning and delivery of client site inspections and familiarisation trips
- Support planning and delivery of bureau industry events
- Support bureau social media activities across all channels
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Shannon Bureau
- It is desirable that candidates have a minimum of two year’s experience in sales with at least one year essential
- Knowledge of Business Tourism segments and their associated needs as well as the Irish Business Tourism Market is desirable but not essential
- Business Development
- Business Communication
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Planning and Organising
The closing date for applications is 25th September 2019. Please send your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter to Karen, at firstname.lastname@example.org